Monday, October 7, 2013

I am Engaged

     Finally!!! I found my man (The man to support me always, to lift me when I fall, to console me when I am lost etc etc). I was praying God to bring my man to me at the right time and thus got engaged to Alben Godlin at God's own time (Jan 17, 2013). It is really so late to post this, but I thought this would be the right time. Though it was something very unexpected to me at that time, God has done everything right at His own time.
     I really have no words to thank God for all His Blessings. For the first time, I'm searching for the right words to write a blog post. Did I forget all those words that I knew :D ? Hope this is gonna be the shortest blog post of mine. Everything seemed to be a dream, I thought I was dreaming the whole day of our engagement. Its almost an year now and we are gonna be one soul within a couple of months on December 23rd, 2013. I pray God to set everything right at His own time.
     I have just started to learn about my life partner, so....... I will be able to tell you about him, only in some other post, some other time. All that I can tell you about him now is that He is such a nice guy with all good qualities(kinda person whom every woman keeps longing for) and he is God's greatest Blessing to me(much more than I deserve). I believe this explains everything about him. Will be back soon with another post.


1 comment:

Twitter Bird Gadget