Monday, October 7, 2013

My College Days

     Immediately after completing my higher secondary education, I joined as a Student in the English Literature department of Women's College. It was really odd to me in the beginning, because I had been a co-education student until those days. As days passed on, I liked the way things are in that College. After two months, we had an UGC Sponsored Trekking program. I was very happy about it and we went to Pollachi, Udumalpet region. I really enjoyed the most on those ten days with all my women colleagues. Meanwhile I had applied for engineering counselling too, so after a period of two and a half months, I had to leave my hostel cum college life in Women's college to join my Engineering College.
     My very first Engineering Class was Computer Practicals Lab, which I hate the most(not now) just because I had very little knowledge about Computers at that time. I didn't know that it was just a beginning of my dealings with a Computer. I was a weak student in Fundamentals of Computing and Programming(just in the beginning). Then we had no time to have fun, always we were busy with Assignments, Graphics Sheets, Weekly(Daily) Tests, Internal Exams, etc etc. I was a hosteler throughout my college life and even after that(till now).
     Within a period of three months, first semester exams came and we all passed on to the second semester. Nothing special to say about those semesters because we had very little fun. All those four years were just a combination of exams, exams and exams.
     Though it was so tough in the beginning, as days and months rolled on, I learned to deal with those exams. The only interesting things I had in our college are the chatting with friends during break time (all interactions with my colleagues during my college days), three Industrial Visits and the Association Days. To say about IV, we had to convince staffs, HOD and chairman, everyone at the same time, or everything would be a flop. We had to face many challenges to get permission from College to go on an IV, but that was also fun(only when we think about it now).
     Though nothing happened so interestingly in our college, every day was special to me. I have very good moments to cherish & remember about my college life. I wanna thank all my colleagues for giving me those evergreen memories. Good or Bad... Everyone of you taught me so many things in life. I really miss all of you my dear friends. I had a few staffs who supported us throughout our college days, either it is for IV, Association Days or for Exams.
     I wanna thank all my Staffs who taught me, guided me and supported me throughout my college days. Thus Four long years went so fast like four long months which just had 8 semester exams, 8 results, 7 Semester Practicals(Viva Voce) and the final Project Review. I would be so happy, if ever, I would get a chance to go back to our college and see all of you. I know such things are impossible, so I just pray God to give all success, happiness, prosperity and good health to all of you my dear friends.
I just wanna recall the poem that I posted long back under the topic: College Days

Just like that, my college days were over and now I am gonna enter the next chapter of my life(family life).
See you all again with another post very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget